Executive Committee Union Membership
- Participation in the premier HSR advocacy effort in the U.S.
- Logo featured on U.S. High Speed Rail Coalition website
- Invitation to biweekly Executive Committee meeting with industry leaders
- Opportunity to present on your organization’s high-speed rail work at Executive Committee meetings
- Invitation to biweekly Government Affairs meetings with legislative leaders from across the industry to receive legislative updates and political intelligence
- Regular 1-on-1 check-ins with Coalition officials
- Input on the Coalition’s federal implementation strategy (as long as your organization is not a foreign state-owned enterprise or in any way controlled or influenced by a foreign government or political party)
- An email blast announcing your organization’s participation in the Coalition sent to the U.S. High Speed Rail Association’s 40,000+ global network
- Exposure and recognition in press releases, newsletters and articles about the Coalition
- Opportunity to demonstrate expertise and promote products at industry webinars
uNION MEMBERSHIP TIERS
The Coalition does not, and will not, act in the interests of any foreign government or political party.
None of the Coalition's U.S. advocacy, public affairs, and other public relations activities are undertaken at the direction, supervision, or control of, or undertaken at the order or request of, a foreign government or political party or a representative of a foreign government or political party.
USHSR does not promote the public or political interests of any foreign government or political party, and does not advocate for the principal benefit of any foreign government or political party.